Sunday, September 07, 2008

A day at and in the lake

Yesterday probably was one of the last summer days for this year and the five of us took advantage of it - hanging out on the lake, reading, napping, playing in the sand, playing in the water, ...
even though it's not the Baltic Sea - it totally reminds me of pics of my sis and me
(even though we were never the same hight and stuff)

playing in the sand
playing in the water (see - I did go into the lake)
Afterwards we again stopped at the cool little playground that has my new favourite toy on it as well as doing a bit of walking around and on the lake.
Christiane and I sure had fun swinging on the really cool swing again and you can see we even took on the next level swinging ;)
The whole family tested the swing as well and after a while even Paula overcame her initial fear and both girls had fun swinging with and without help.
The girls had actually been on here about a year ago, but back then they couldn't walk on the planks yet.
family Donath on one of the stones found around the Brombachsee

However, before we went to the lake I got some new bedroom carpet as well as an automated light switch.
I guess Johanna liked resting on my carpet
Paula REALLY likes to switch lights on and off (so does Johanna)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure this was a lot of fun. I am glad to see how much everybody could enjoy the sun, the sand, the water ........... and yes it reminded me of pictures taken of my girls some time ( a long time) ago

Anonymous said...

These pics are so cute! Especially the first one :) I have so many of these half nacked once of myself, and I actually hated them when I was younger :)
Are you their god-mother?